85 Gibraltar Drive Isle Of Capri QLD 4217
UNIQUE, UNRIVALLED LUXURY LIVING IN EXCLUSIVE ISLE OF CAPRI85 Gibraltar Drive, Isle Of Capri
They say love is in the details, and it's never truer than in this magnificent home. From the 120 year old 8 metre telegraph poles, specially sourced from a mill in rural NSW, to the abundance spotted gum timber floor, ceiling and cabinetry finishes, all handpicked for consistency throughout the property, to the bespoke dining room table with marble inlay to match the kitchen and step to the sunken lounge, no expense has been spared. The lighting was orchestrated by award winning designer Tony Dowthwaite, including rare fittings imported from Italy, commercial grade glass and doors have been installed along the rear of the home, plus there is $40k alone worth of electronic window screens installed, a supersized cinema room with plush carpet sourced from a Monte Carlo casino and state-of-the-art home automation system. You'll adore the flow from the vast lounge room out to the alfresco terrace, where an undercover area awaits. Overlooking the heated pool, tiled spa and set against the backdrop of your private sandy beach and superb skyline views, you'll also have a pontoon with power and water connected, plus a built-in outdoor kitchen to enjoy. For your convenience there is also a servery window connected to the customized kitchen. Complete with fully integrated fridge/freezer and upscale Miele appliances including built-in Coffee Machine and dual ovens, plus a fully equipped Butler's Pantry, this is a superior space which is sure to make you the envy of all your family and friends.
Also presenting with 5 sumptuous, ensuited bedrooms, along with another 2 modern bathrooms (one with spa), these air-conditioned spaces have been created to be a soothing sanctuary. The delightfully decadent master suite features a walk-in robe with sensor lighting, terrace with water and city views as well as a superb ensuite with sunken spa. Three remaining bedrooms upstairs also boast walk-in-robes, while the guest bedroom on the ground floor offers a built-in-robe. Other fabulous features of this one-of-a-kind property include soaring ceiling heights, a dedicated home gym room, custom home office, triple garage with room for 2 more cars off-street, automatic outdoor lighting, ecosmart fireplace in the lounge room, upstairs living room with kitchenette, balcony access, built in speakers and incredible water views, an intricate floating staircase with 2pac and glass finishes, plus a truly unique booth style dining room with lustrous finishes.
Only 4 years young, and built to exacting standards on a 612m block with 13.7m waterfrontage, there is a timeless beauty to this magnificent home. Situated close to the heart of Surfers Paradise, private schools, shops, cafes, golden beaches and more, now is your chance to purchase an iconic, unrivalled home of raw luxury in sought-after Isle of Capri.
• 5 bed + study, 7 bath architecturally designed masterpiece in exclusive Isle of Capri
• Harmonious blend of raw luxury materials throughout including 120yr old 8m timber beams
• Handpicked spotted gum timber floor, ceiling and cabinetry finishes
• Deluxe kitchen with marble island bench, fully integrated, upscale Miele appliances, Butler's Pantry & servery window
• Sunken lounge with ecosmart fireplace, seamlessly flows to alfresco area
• Bespoke, booth style dining room with custom table with marble inlay to match kitchen
• 5 sumptuous ensuited bedrooms, along with another 2 modern bathrooms (one with spa),
• Master suite also features a walk-in robe, terrace with water & city views + spa in ensuite
• Heated pool, spa, outdoor kitchen, pontoon with power & water
• $40k worth of electronic window screens & coverings, fully ducted air-con & ceiling fans
• State-of-the-art home automation, intercom, security
• Upstairs living room and separate gym, cinema room with supersized screen downstairs
• Triple garage with room for 2 more cars off-street, automatic outdoor lighting
Disclaimer: The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Isle Of Capri, QLD 4217 priced between $2,800,000 and $5,200,000