84 Fiddlewood Drive Freeling 5372 SA
SOLD BY DARREN HUTTON!!!
Darren Hutton of LJ Hooker Gawler Is pleased to present for sale 84 Fiddlewood Drive, Freeling. Located Just an easy hour's drive north of Adelaide, Freeling is one of the most charming country towns in the state. Travel there via the Northern Expressway or take Main North Road and continue along the Gawler Bypass to the edge of the Barossa Valley.
This established home is situated on a generous 1019sqm approx. block and has an ideal floorplan, giving anyone and everyone the layout and features they search for in today’s market. This home is currently tenanted at $360 per week. You could invest or simply buy it as your new home in a booming country setting.
• 4-bedrooms main with ensuite and WIR
• Living at front of home and separate dining area
• Kitchen is cupboard filled with lovely wooden cabinetry and separate pantry
• 3 bedrooms located to rear of house with main bathroom nearby
• Separate storage space
• Ducted evaporative cool and an additional 3x split system air conditioners
• Double carport under main roof
• 2 x sheds - 3.8m x 2.4m and 6m x 6m
• Paved entertaining area
• Established gardens with lawns, hedges, bark and paved area
If you would like to make an appointment to view this home or you would like further information, contact Darren Hutton on 0408 086 249.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Freeling, SA 5372 priced between $240,000 and $450,000