83 Wattle Mews Hocking WA 6065
Parkside Family Abode83 Wattle Mews, Hocking
A stunning family Broadway built 4 bedroom 2 bathroom residence on a large 625 sqm block with architecturally landscaped gardens overlooking Amery Park.
A short walk to the new Wyatt Grove shopping centre, Hocking Primary School, St Elizabeths Catholic School, sprawling parklands and public transport.
A contemporary property with stunning interior design throughout, light and bright open plan kitchen, dining and family with easy care Bamboozled bamboo floors and soaring 34c ceilings.
A chef's dream kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops, glass splash back, Electrolux Gallery appliances, 900mm 5 burner gas cooktop, double fridge opening with plumbing for water, Fisher and Paykel double dish drawer and a massive walk in pantry.
Very secure, private and easy care gardens, CCTV cameras installed at entry portico and laundry side. Sun soaked north facing decked entertaining area with sunken BBQ zone perfect for parties and gatherings. Feature garden lighting to both front and rear. Secluded Alfresco with timber decking a great lounge area for afternoon coffee and drinks. Colorbond garden shed and storage.
Double door front entrance with tiled portico leading into open foyer with a large study/home office adjacent which overlooks the parkland vista.
King sized master suite with large walk in robe with custom built in cabinetry, feature pendant lighting, luxurious carpet, park views and private ensuite bathroom with double vanity, large shower and toilet.
Double feature glass doors lead into a dedicated home theatre with inbuilt B&W ceiling speakers, luxurious carpet and feature down lighting.
Children's wing is located at the rear of the home with three extra large carpeted bedrooms all with walk in robes and a central activity/playroom or second office space. Main bathroom comprise of a beautiful spa bath, vanity and shower to cater for the whole family.
Other features include, but not limited to:
- European down lighting throughout and feature pendants to master suite
- Roman blinds and roller blinds
- Ducted Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioning
- Newly carpeted bedrooms with walk in robes and modern light fittings
- King size master suite
- Tiled laundry with outside access
- Separate second toilet
- Two decked outdoor entertaining areas amongst lush landscaped gardens
- Feature double door entrance
- Double remote controlled garage door with shopper entrance
- Fully reticulated gardens and lawns
- Gas hot water storage unit
- Bamboozled Bamboo flooring and skirting boards
- Easy care travertine concrete paving
- Colorbond shed
- CCTV cameras (expandable) with remote tablet screen
- Gated side access to front and rear of property
- Gas bayonet
- Walk in linen press
- Fully insulated
- Elevated block
Easy family living with quality and style at its best!
Come and view for yourself one of Hocking's finest residences at one of the inspection times or contact for a private viewing now to take it all in.
- Sun, 30th Oct 2:45PM – 3:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hocking, WA 6065 priced between $460,000 and $850,000