8/20-22 Myra Road Dulwich Hill NSW 2203
Light filled home presents ideal investment opportunity8/20-22 Myra Road, Dulwich Hill
* East-facing, light filled, open plan living and dining area opens onto sunny balcony
* Two generously sized bedrooms, bathroom with separate tub
* Eat in kitchen, internal laundry, car space on title
* Shopping, cafes and local eateries all close by
* Fantastic location with an array of transport links nearby
* 5-minute walk to Dulwich Grove Light Rail
* 10-minute walk to Hurlstone Park and Dulwich Hill Stations
Suburb Profile: Dulwich Hill, 2203
Dulwich Hill is a residential suburb in the Inner West of Sydney 9 kilometres south-west of the Sydney central business district. The area and surrounds have gained a reputation as an ideal place to live thanks to excellent lifestyle amenities, cultural diversity and affordable real estate. Adding to the area's popularity has been the recent increase in new cafes, wine bars and specialty stores that has given the area a hip, eclectic feel. Dulwich Hill is serviced by a number of major bus routes and Dulwich Hill Station has regular train and light rail services.
Youseff Chmait 0418 291 818
02 9550 7599 facebook.com/rhmarrickville
- Tue, 27th Sep 6:00PM – 6:30PM +
- Sat, 1st Oct 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Sat, 8th Oct 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Sat, 15th Oct 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Wed, 19th Oct 6:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203 priced between $420,000 and $780,000