82 Railway Street Turvey Park 2650 NSW
Is This the Perfect House for You?
A well loved home offering a great space to entertain or enjoy the convenience of city living
- nothing needs to be done to enjoy this fantastic Turvey Park home
- this updated double brick, deco-era bungalow retains its period charm with polished timber floorboards and high ornate ceilings throughout
- multiple living spaces flow freely with a formal lounge and dining room
- two to three generous light-filled bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- central original bathroom embodies the charm of the era, with a second modern bathroom an expansion of the laundry
- modern kitchen in the centre of the home, featuring quality appliances and a utilitarian moveable island bench
- year round comfort is assured with ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling, plus an additional split system air-conditioner to the main bedroom
- an ornamental grape vine draping over the rear pergola creates a beautiful outdoor area, the perfect setting to relax and entertain on lazy summer days
- both the front and rear yards are low maintenance, with rear lane access to a single car garage and powered shed
- other additional points to note include, off street parking through rear gate, brand new roof, fully insulated and NBN available in the street soon
Conveniently located near public transport, schools and the Mother’s Bridge footbridge making it a short walk into the centre of town
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Turvey Park, NSW 2650 priced between $310,000 and $580,000