82 Cape Trib Road Daintree QLD 4873
415 Acres Daintree River Broadwater Frontage 1.5 km Wide82 Cape Trib Road, Daintree
1. Unprecedented Land Parcel never offered before.
167.7hectares (415 acres) of Farm Land, Mountainous Rainforest and beautiful Mangroves.
3km North of the Daintree Ferry prior to any mountain rangers.
2. Daintree River
On the broad and famous Daintree River:
River Cruises exist
Crocodile Dundee territory.crocodiles and barramundi
Also river views from high ground/foothills on the property.
3. Great Barrier Reef
Direct boating access to the close Snapper Island (10 Km.),
And also Low Islets (20 Km.)
And to the Outer Reef (25 Km.).
The same reefs and high quality of reefs that are accessed from Port Douglas
Access via the property's own navigable creek, Brown Creek..formerly used to ship out timber logs.
4. World Heritage Listed Rainforests and Mangrove Forests
The property is the Gateway to the World Heritage Rainforest of Cape Tribulation
The property boasts world heritage - class rainforests within the property boundaries.
The property directly adjoins the declared World Heritage Listed Rainforest zone
This property comprises a unique and rare catena or linkage of forests and mangrove forests
These mangrove forests comprise some 25 different species of the hallowed mangrove tree. Such diversity is extremely rare anywhere in the world.
5. Highway Frontage Fronting the asphalted Cape Tribulation Road
6. Proximity to Cairns International Airport
7. Captain Cook Scenic Ocean Drive from Cairns along Captain Cook Highway taking in the Tourist Beaches such as Palm Cove, Trinity Beach, Alice Beach and Double Island
8. Proximity to Port Douglas with its wonders.
9. All-year round pristine freshwater creeks
10. Alexander palms, rain forested and rock creeks
11. Pristine pure health spring water from both creeks plus a pipeline from high in the mountain backdrop.
This is very rare and pure water untouched and unpolluted by man.
Pure water.Nature's supreme gift and lifeblood.
12. Cattle Grazing
Existing cattle fattening pastures. (60 hectares)
13. Quarry products
Proven quarry materials on-site for use in the property developmentroads, concrete, filling, embankments, trenching.
The Ferry to Cow Bay highway road based materials were sourced from the property.
14. Currently zoned rural which allows ecofriendly developments.
15. Brief Summary:
*DAINTREE RIVER. 415 acres
*WILDERNESS, RIVER & REEF
*ENTRY POINT TO WORLD HERITAGE
*LISTED RAINFORESTS - DAINTREE RIVER TO CAPE TRIBULATION
*2,000 MTR BROWNS CREEK, DAINTREE RIVER FRONTAGE, NAVIGEABLE
*3,500 MTR WORLD HERITAGE RAINFOREST FRONTAGE
700 MTR MAIN ROAD HIGHWAY FRONTAGE
400 MTR DAINTREE RIVER FRONTAGE
A QUARRY RESERVE
DAINTREE RIVER VIEWS
PASTORAL VALLEY VIEWS
The site is the gateway to Australia's and if not the world's greatest tourist destination with its heritages listed sites of Rainforests and The Great Barrier Reef.
400,000 tourists that visit the area on a yearly basis, the existing 1200 local residents with 100,000 vehicles traffic passing through the property annually.
Surrounding Tourist Attractions
• Kuranda Mountain Train
• Crocodile Farm
• Daintree River Crocodile Cruises
• Great Barrier Reef Wave Piercer Catamaran Cruises
• Beach of bouncing Stones
• Pebbly Beach
• Mossman Gorge
• Marlin Fishing
• Reef Diving
• Cape Tribulation Resorts
• Thornton Beach
• Cow Bay
• Great Barrier Reef
• Port Douglas Tourist Destination
This really is a very rare, extremely large land offering with oozing with features
Call Mark Whitham Daintree sales specialist to set up a viewing on 0419 735 943
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Daintree, QLD 4873 priced between $620,000 and $1,160,000