8/185 Knox Road Doonside 2767 NSW
2 year old, ultra-modern apartment boasts upscale living set in one of Western Sydney's fastest growing locales
+ Eligible for First Home Buyer's Grant (Full Stamp-Duty Exemption)
+ 4 Years Building & Construction Warranty
+ Capital Allowance & Tax Decpreciation Schedule
With it's impressive blend of space, style and comfort, this beautiful, 2 year old home ticks every conceivable box for a budding family, complete with superb outdoor appeal and impeccably maintained interiors. It is placed mere moments from the School Catchment Area, local shopping district, and encompassed between multiple schools, parklands, shopping district and moments away from Great Western Highway/M4 Access.
- Spacious and light filled dining area that leads to an open living-area
- Floordboards encompassing ground and the whole upper-level
- Clean and modern gas kitchen with cupboard space, ample storage, caesarstone waterfall benchtops, stainless steel stove-top, range-hood and tiled gloss black wide-set splash-backs
- 3 Well scaled bedrooms are equipped with built-in wardrobes and large master bedroom with ensuite
- Family sized main bathroom with shower and toilet
- Ensuite bathroom located in the master bedroom
- Second bathroom and Vanity with Powder Room downstairs
- Fully enclosed courtyard balcony
- Alarm, internal laundry, and secure rear accesses
- Underground secure parking with internal Access and passkey entrance
- Easy access to M7/M2/M4 and minutes to several Major Train Stations (Rooty Hill & Doonside)
- Rent Potential $550 per week
+ Doonside Railway 1.1km
+ Western Sydney Parklands - Nurragingy Picnic Reserve 900m
+ Blacktown Olympic Sports Park 1.2km
+ Doonside Technology High School 500m
+ Woodcroft Centro Shopping District 650m
+ Crawford Public School 550m
+ St. John Vianney's Catholic Primary School 920m
+ Glendenning Public School 1.75km
End the house hunt today and contact Marvin on 0433 042 763.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Doonside, NSW 2767 priced between $350,000 and $650,000