81 Tamlyn Road Kenilworth QLD 4574
CONLEY COTTAGE - 30 ACRES81 Tamlyn Road, Kenilworth
30 acre block that comes fully fenced on all boundaries, including internal fenced paddocks.
Semi permanent creek passing through the property.
Approximately 15 acres of cleared and pastured grazing land, rising to timbered slope at the rear of the block.
* Weatherboard home with iron roof, immaculate condition with renovations to a high standard
* The home was moved to the property approximately 12 years ago
* Double lock up colour bond shed with concrete driveway
* Spacious full length timber veranda and timber full length balcony
* Three spacious bedrooms with built in robes
* Modern kitchen and bathroom
* Open plan living areas
* Very appealing decor and soft furnishings
* Wood Fireplace
* Rainwater Tanks and Septic Tank
* Round Yard and Animal Shelters
The home is set back from the road commanding an impressive view to nearby open grazing land.
Close proximity to the Mary River and State Forestry.
Private setting on a no through road that leads straight into the Forestry for bush walking or horse riding.
Inspections of this property can be arranged by contacting the Agent.
Conley Cottage has been used as a Guest House with excellent reviews and income stream although offered here for sale as house and land only.
For those seeking privacy, views and a gorgeous property look no further. Conley House is a property that will tick many boxes for genuine buyers.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kenilworth, QLD 4574 priced between $450,000 and $840,000