81 Fairlawn Avenue Turramurra 2074 NSW
SOLD BY MILTON DREVER!!!
A solid start in beautiful Turramurra
Offering boundless potential in beautiful Turramurra, this solid full brick home combines its original charms with a peaceful, park-like setting. Resting on a level 1351sqm block, its substantial established rear gardens seem endless. Enjoying north east exposure to the rear, it presents a choice of options to the shrewd buyer. Renovate the existing home, extend incorporating it as a solid foundation or replace with a stunning new contemporary home (STCA). Its setting is magnificent surrounded by many superb parks, just a stroll to the shops, bus and placed within walking distance of schools and rail.
• Sprawling level front lawns shaded by majestic mature trees
• Very original home with versatile floor plan and high ceilings
• Spacious open plan combined living and dining
• The original kitchen overlooks the rear yard
• Vast rear lawns and gardens offers an abundance of space
• Four bedrooms include a generously proportioned master
• Tidy bathrooms with separate toilet, internal laundry
• Garden shed, single lock up garage, additional off street parking
• Resting amongst quality homes it provides exciting promise.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Turramurra, NSW 2074 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,500,000