802/168 Kent Street Sydney 2000 NSW
North Facing 2 Bedroom + Study with Sweeping Harbour Views
Located in 'Observatory Tower, arguably one Sydney's most tightly held 5 star buildings, this property has all the hallmarks of a fine city residence or investment opportunity. With a direct Northern aspect and spectacular Harbour and water views, this apartment boasts privacy together with an abundance of natural light throughout the apartment.
- Sweeping views of the Harbour Bridge, Barangaroo Headland Park and Opera House
- North facing 2 Bedroom + Study on level 8
- Area 110m2 + parking + storage
- Open plan living/dining areas with vaulted ceilings
- Large master bedroom with ensuite
- Full size study which could be used as a 3rd bedroom
- Security parking with storage facility, internal laundry & intercom system
- Low strata levy of approx. $2,300 per quarter
Observatory Tower enjoys a salubrious CBD location, away from the hustle and bustle of the centre of the city yet still just a brief walk to the heart of the financial district and Circular Quay and harbour.
Observatory Tower is unquestionably one of the city's most prized addresses, exuding class, with finishing touches by renowned architect Walter Barda - dominating the Northern gateway to the City, it rises high above the Harbour. Five star facilities include a classic double storey library, an 18m indoor pool, a spa, sauna, fully equipped gymnasium, and a 24 hour concierge service.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sydney, NSW 2000 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,600,000