80 Terrace Road Guildford WA 6055
C1905 WOODS HOUSE" IMPECCABLY RESTORED WITH SWEEPING VIEWS TO SWAN RIVER80 Terrace Road, Guildford
This home has been lovingly restored to perfection and never intended for sale. It stands as a testament to Guildford in one of the most sought after streets near the magnificent Guildford Grammar Chapel (1914), Rose & Crown (1841) and Padbury Stores (1865).
Customised throughout, this exclusive home features double-glazing imported from Scotland, tessellated tiles, traditional leadlight, quality drapery, magnificent feature fireplaces and fine fixtures and fittings including Burlington, Laura Ashley, Perrin & Rowe, Matki, Carrera marble, Schweigen, Majolica and much more.
Internal Features Include:
* Hallway Wide jarrah boards, high 11' ceilings and two corbelled arches, deep colonial decorative cornices, profile skirtings and ornate Georgian style Laura Ashley light pendants.
* Kitchen Imported solid timber shaker-style kitchen with black granite benchtops all with soft closing draws (German mechanism) and glass display cabinets, together with Shaws Belfast ceramic sink and Perrin & Rowe chrome gooseneck tapware. Additional features include a utility servery with Majolica tiling and a comprehensive 110 Range Master Cooker with dual fuel, 6 gas cooktop burners, two ovens (one fan-forced) and separate grill featured within a traditional style chimney breast with stainless steel extractor fan.
* Kitchen/Family/Dining Enjoy Northerly panoramic views to the back garden and farmland to the Swan River and beyond through a sensational wall of double-glazed picture windows and French doors. The open plan features a Stovax wood burner inside a traditional style chimney breast, together with wide jarrah boards and wall-to-wall built-in glass display cabinetry.
* Master Bedroom Comprising customised built-in robes with Gothic arch styling, an exquisite decorative fireplace with Caesar stone mantle, black cast iron insert and black granite hearth, lush sisal carpet, profile skirtings, 4-panel door, brass fixtures, double-glazed sash window with Jane Churchill (UK) fabric full-length embroidered drapes.
* Bedroom 2 includes lush sisal carpets, Waverley (USA) full length drapery, double-glazed sash window, original 4-panel door, brass fixtures, profile skirtings and another impeccable fireplace with Caesar stone surround, black cast iron & tile panel insert and black granite hearth.
* Bedroom 3 or Formal Lounge - includes lush carpet, exquisite Jane Churchill (UK) drapes with French bronze tiebacks, double sash windows with brass fixtures and feature gas flame effect fireplace with decorative Caesar stone mantle, black cast iron insert and portrait Edwardian-style tiles and black granite hearth.
* Bathroom the ultimate in bathrooms includes imported wall sconces (UK), a divine 4-claw slipper bath, antique French oak Carrera marble vanity paired with an ornate French display cabinet, Perrin & Rowe nickel finished tapware, Matki frameless glass walk-in Shower (UK) with subway tiling, Burlington (UK) classic WC, Schweigen extractor fan and a superb decorative fireplace. The room is seamlessly finished with wide jarrah floor boards, 4 panel door with brass fittings, and a double-glazed sash window and opaque Victorian style glass.
* Laundry Substantial in size and abundant with above & below bench customised cabinetry (UK) in Dove Grey complimented by Caesar stone benchtops, Perrin & Rowe gooseneck nickel finished tapware, Belfast ceramic sink, 4-panel door and double-glazed sash window. Laundry also provides access to ceiling and plenty of in-roof storage available.
* Separate (second) powder/WC Imperial (UK) and hand basin with Perrin & Rowe nickel finished tapware with access via the Laundry.
* Air Conditioning & Insulation - Fully ducted R/C A/C. Fully insulated with insulation blanket under roofing, batts in ceiling and imported quality double-glazed windows throughout.
* Separate colonial-style brick & iron Studio/Auxiliary - with potential limited only by your imagination (constructed with historic SBW bricks from the original house)
* Landscaped & reticulated gardens
* HWS: Gas instantaneous
* Underground Power
* Verge parking
* Rear laneway access
Year Built: 1905, named Wood's House after Alfred Edward Woods
Land Size: 455 sqm
Land Rates: $1905.00 per annum (16/17)
Water Rates - $227.00 per annum (15/16)
Title Details: Lot 18 on Plan 551, Volume 1440, Folio 3
Highlighted as one of the original ANZAC homes settled in the area at the turn of the century
For any additional information please contact Heidi direct on 0406 321 770
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Guildford, WA 6055 priced between $620,000 and $1,160,000