80 Edinboro Street Mount Hawthorn WA 6016
Renovated Character With The Lifestyle!80 Edinboro Street, Mount Hawthorn
The accommodation offers a formal entrance that opens into a spacious open plan lounge and dining. A large separate renovated kitchen with meals area which has plenty of storage space that can be closed off when entertaining.
The large master bedroom is fitted with cupboard space and overlooks the front garden. The second bedroom is at the rear of the property which has French doors that open to the rear of the home. There is a renovated bathroom and separate spacious laundry and a separate studio which is also an ideal
optional third bedroom at the rear.
This highly sought after location is very close to Mt Hawthorn Shopping Strip which hosts cafes, restaurants and the iconic Paddington Ale House, The Mezz Shopping Centre and Mount Hawthorn Primary School. Easy access to the CBD, Leederville and Scarborough Beach.
Property features include but not limited to;
- Sought after traditional character design with plenty of street appeal
- High ceilings and warm timber floorboards throughout
- Large family-size kitchen with heaps of cupboard space, benchtop including a breakfast bar
- Surprisingly spacious free-flowing living areas
- Designated formal dining room with fireplace
- Large master bedroom with built-in-robes and ceiling fan
- Renovated modern bathroom
- Good size home office/study
- Separate outside toilet
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning and gas points
- Elevated alfresco entertaining deck at the rear
- Separate studio that offers the flexibility of a third bedroom
- Studio can easily be converted to a granny flat
- Low maintenance, reticulated gardens
- Large double garage with two doors that allow access from front and rear
- Sealed rear right-of-way with access to double garage
- Property is currently leased at $525p.w until 23rd December 2016
- Sat, 29th Oct 11:00AM – 11:45AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Hawthorn, WA 6016 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000