8 The Chase Lovett Bay 2105 NSW
Retreat to a secluded deep waterfront paradise
Peace and tranquillity await at this idyllic 830sqm natural waterfront oasis, mere minutes from Church Point and Mona Vale shops and schools. Backing onto Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, the stunning location offers a relaxed lifestyle in a bush setting which will delight fishing, boating and bushwalking enthusiasts alike. Every day will feel like a holiday at this delightful deep water property with private jetty, accessible by boat. Enjoy direct access to all that Lovett Bay and Pittwater have to offer.
- Cabin-style home with all the ease of a single level layout
- Open living and dining features bar and sandstone fireplace
- Relax or entertain guests on the large wraparound deck
- Wonderfully quiet setting where you can watch the sunset over the bay
- Three of the four bedrooms have built-in robes, master has ensuite
- Boatshed offers ample space to store kayaks, dingy, fishing rods and more
Council rates | $1,637per annum
Department of Lands | $417per annum
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Lovett Bay, NSW 2105 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,100,000