8 Pandian Crescent Bellbowrie QLD 4070
Immaculate Family Home Sitting on 1050m28 Pandian Crescent, Bellbowrie
Located within walking distance to the local shopping complex is well serviced by public transport and positioned on an elevated 1050m2 parcel, this home is sure to please.
The entire home has been tastefully renovated in neutral tones and is bathed in natural light with views of greenery and gardens from most external windows. The 'hub' of the home offers both formal and family air-conditioned spaces with a stunning kitchen displaying generous work spaces, soft close draws, stainless steel appliances and Rangehood.
The undercover entertaining area is accessible from this main living 'zone' and overlooks the child friendly backyard, plus the pool and spa.
Notable features of the home include;
- Six bedrooms all with ceiling fans, 3 have built-in robes
- Two bedrooms offer external access which would make an ideal home office/business
- Master bedroom features modern ensuite with a double vanity, plus walk-in robe
- Two additional family bathrooms, plus separate toilet
- Huge living/family room featuring an impressive fireplace
- Air-conditioned dining area with access to the patio
- Stylish kitchen with ample storage and working space, plus stainless steel appliances
- Internal laundry
- Outdoor patio, perfect for entertaining
- Fully fenced private yard with established gardens
- Sparkling in-ground salt water pool and spa
- Double carport
- Security screens for the doors and windows
- Security system installed
- Low rates at $285 per quarter
The family friendly, tree lined suburbs of Anstead, Bellbowrie and Moggill offer the best of both worlds. Being quiet and peaceful with a semi-rural and community feel, yet only 20k's to Brisbane's CBD. Close to all amenities Pandian Crescent, Bellbowrie is only minutes' walk to the local shopping complex, well serviced by public transport and additionally Kenmore Shopping Village is a mere 10 minutes' drive, meaning nothing is out of reach!
This home presents a wonderful opportunity for the discerning buyer wishing to acquire a quality home that offers a peaceful relaxed lifestyle for the whole family to enjoy and will not disappoint.
Contact Tracy Kennedy today! Don't miss this one!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bellbowrie, QLD 4070 priced between $350,000 and $650,000