8 King Street Claremont WA 6010
ARCHITECT DESIGNED PRIVATE OASIS8 King Street, Claremont
Buyers searching in the High $2 Million range are encouraged to inspect.
Floorplan available upon request.
Designed by accomplished architect Philippa Mowbray and inspired by the luxurious ambience of a Balinese villa, it sets the scene for stylish living in this peaceful part of Claremont. Amongst the impressive features, there's a three car garage and a huge temperature-controlled wine cellar!
First impressions are important, and this architectural oasis does not disappoint. You enter the house through stunning solid timber doors, which open to a large reception area flooded with natural light. Glass doors reveal a clear view into a lush garden courtyard, filled with established Frangipanis and ferns.
It's one of three courtyards that the house is centred around. This clever design maximises privacy, while introducing sunlight and green views into every part of the home. There's no dark corners or dingy hard-to-use rooms and you can control all the electric blinds at the touch of a button.
Not too big and not too small, the floor plan offers a cosy formal lounge (or television room) as well as spacious open plan living/meals/kitchen. Outside, several outdoor rooms' are ready for entertaining at a moment's notice.
Accommodating guests is a pleasure, with two king-sized bedrooms suites tucked away in their own private wing. Each bedroom has its own bathroom and built-in robes. There's also a self-contained studio (providing a fourth bedroom or third living area), positioned above the triple garage.
Not to be outdone, the master suite is pure indulgence a huge space featuring a walk-around' wardrobe framed in Rosewood, plus a luxurious marble ensuite with underfloor heating, a separate bath, toilet and his-and-her vanities. The bedroom itself opens out onto two sun-drenched courtyards.
Sophisticated, spacious and secure, this very special home allows you to do away with the burdensome maintenance concerns associated with a larger property without any compromise on quality or privacy.
Don't delay in expressing your enthusiasm. Properties like this are sought after, and they sell quickly!
- Towering 3.7m ceilings
- 3 separate living areas
- Lounge has built-in shelves, desk & fireplace
- 3 king-size bedrooms plus a self-contained studio
- Marble detailing in bathrooms
- Oversized timber doors
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Underfloor heating to entry & master ensuite
- Abundant built-in storage throughout
- Air-conditioned wine cellar
- Ducted r/c air-conditioning
- Sheoak shingle roof
- 3 courtyards with parterre-style gardens
- Security system
- 170m to Bay Road Pantry Caf (2 min walk)
- 250m to College Park (3 min walk)
- 900m to Swan River (3 min drive)
- 1.1km to Claremont Quarter (3 min drive)
- 1.5km to Claremont Yacht Club (3 min drive)
- 1.5km Princess Road Shops (3 min drive)
- 1.9km to Nedlands Golf Club (4 min drive)
- 3.5km to Kings Park (7 min drive)
- 4.6km to Cottesloe Beach (9 min drive)
- 6km to Subiaco (10 min drive)
- 7.5km to Perth CBD (9 min drive)
Rates and Levies:
-Council Rates: $3,736.65 p/a
-Water Rates: $1,669.29 p/a
*Please note that while best effort is made to ensure rates are correct at time of listing, they are provided for reference only and may be subject to change.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Claremont, WA 6010 priced between $2,000,000 and $3,600,000