8 Keesing Road Douglas QLD 4814
The Complete Two For One Package8 Keesing Road, Douglas
- Easy care flooring throughout, fully air-conditioned, ceilings fans and separate living spaces, recently painted
- Spacious kitchen with abundant cabinetry and bench space, dual access from the living and dining rooms
- Enter the front living room via the internal stairs complete with upper deck/sitting area, designed to capture the river breezes
- Three spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes, ceiling fans and an abundance of natural light
- Central bathroom with bath/shower combination, separate toilet room and linen storage
- Study nook extends from the lounge room and is positioned so the children accessing computers can be seen at all times
- Front internal and rear external stairs access into the living areas, overlooking the tree lined street, manicured gardens and pool
- Legal height and fully enclosed, suitable for older children, elderly parents or rent out to generate additional income
- Enormous open plan kitchen, living and dining area greets you from the private front entry sitting area
- Large master bedroom with built-in robes and additional space for desk or quiet reading corner within the room
- New modern bathroom with feature tiles, shower recess and high gloss vanity, easily accessible from the pool area
- Resort style pool with deck and landscaped gardens overlooking the extended patio entertainment area
- Additional internal room which can be used as a home office, laundry room or storage room accessible from the back yard
- Fully enclosed single garage plus the addition of a carport, enclosed by the picture perfect front fence encasing the tree lined garden
Location, Location, Location
- Only 300m from the Ross River, public transport, walk to James Cook University, Lavarack Barracks and Townsville General Hospital
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Douglas, QLD 4354 priced between $210,000 and $390,000