8 Karo Place Duncraig WA 6023
Mediterranean Magic!8 Karo Place, Duncraig
The entry to the house sets the Mediterranean tone, with an ivy covered entrance and wrought-iron gate, reminiscent of a Tuscan villa perched high and enjoying elevated views! Step through the gate and find yourself in a tropical oasis!
But before we explore the house heres a little secret! The house has enjoyed the patronage of celebrities like John Burgess who lived here in the 80s, while, as legend goes, his Ferrari graced the garage!
And for other car enthusiasts and those wanting additional parking for extra cars, boat or caravan the home offers you 4 car parking including 2 garages and a double carport with extra height for taller vehicles.
Let me walk through some of it special and unique features:
- This spacious, character-filled home sits on an extra-large block approx 845m2!
- Meander past its ivy adorned gate and find yourself in private, tropical surrounds (complete with a fountain as you would in a Tuscan villa!)
- Indoors the lobby opens onto large formal living areas looking out through French windows onto leafy gardens
- Through a wall of picture windows in the kitchen and meals area soak in the beautiful pool and garden views!
- Continue to enjoy outdoor views from the generous casual living that steps out not only to the backyard but also to another large courtyard, creating a big indoor-outdoor zone to enjoy with family and friends
- Large verandas run along the entire rear of the house to create a myriad of sitting and entertaining nooks
- Amongst the tranquillity of the private backyard sits a beautiful pool and a thatched deck ready for summer fun!
- Upstairs is a massive games room with a bar, enjoying city glimpses in the distance and park views down the road! Step out onto a balcony and soak in the tree-top views of the suburb. Makes a great teenage retreat or a perfect home office for those who work from home. Could even be transformed into a stunning master suite with incredible scenic views!
- The master bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in robe sits at the front of the home and steps out onto a large private courtyard, ideal for a relaxed morning with your favourite cuppa!
- The other 3 bedrooms, all doubles, sit in a separate wing and enjoy idyllic leafy views!
- At the end of the wing is a door into the double garage, perfect independent entry for an older child or extended family member
- Generous 4 car parking! Includes a double garage plus a double carport, allowing parking for extra teenage cars, boat or caravan
- Superb location! An elevated position on a cul-de-sac street, just a stones throw from local Telopia Park, and a short walk to Davallia Primary School, beautiful Carine Open Space, popular Carine Glades Shopping Centre and public transport, including trains!
- Large workshop off garage plus mezzanine storage
- Bore to keep the garden looking green without putting a hole in the pocket
- Ducted aircon plus additional split units
If youre looking for a light n bright home that is different, something with character, and you are partial to the charms of the Mediterranean then dont miss viewing this home. Theres not another like it!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Duncraig, WA 6023 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000