8 Humberstone Avenue Hayborough 5211 SA
UNDER CONTRACT before it hit the paper - Heidi Zitterbart 0410 572 208
This beautifully maintained Chippendale Park home was built by its current owner in 2001, however looks as pristine as it did the day they built it. House proud would best describe them and it is evident as soon as you pull up to the north facing slate feature facade.
• Large entrance hall full of natural light
• Traditional L shaped lounge and dining with feature electric flame fireplace
• Master suite with en suite and walk in robe
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 are in a separate wing with the main 3 way bathroom
• Bedroom 4 also makes the perfect home office, while bedroom 3 is a wonderful craft/sewing room
• Open plan family, meals and glorious kitchen with all electric appliances, dishwasher, plumbed rain water, ample bench and cupboard space, large walk in pantry, drawers & down lights over work areas
• Cloak/storage room to hall
• Large laundry at rear loads of cupboards
• A generous 740sqm block with delightful hill views which change with the seasons
• Bull nose verandah and roll down blinds
• Single garage under the main roof with second driveway to 6x3 caravan/boat shed plus 6x6m garage/workshop at rear
• 3kw solar system, 9000lt of rainwater plumbed to the home, new hot water service 2017
• SS RC AC
• Well established garden including fruit trees & auto dripper system to front and side gardens
As you can see the hard work, in fact all the work, has been done for you. And all of this just a short walk to the Lutheran College and the new Aldi supermarket shopping centre Convenience with a capital C'!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hayborough, SA 5211 priced between $280,000 and $520,000