8 Hodgson Terrace Richmond 3121 VIC
Richmond Hill cul-de-sac
Charming elevated Victorian, excellent throughout, ripe for makeover or extension.
Blue chip location, lovingly maintained, potential abounds.
- 3 bedrooms - built in robe
- Separate lounge - north facing, air-conditioner, gas heating
- Open plan dining off immaculate gas kitchen
- Spotless bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Land 8.3m x 20m = 166sqm approx.
- Car access easy potential via rear lane
- Low maintenance courtyard garden plus covered BBQ area, sheds, outside WC.
Wonderful neighbourly street, with own park, seconds to Bridge Road/Church Street shops, restaurants, transport, Citizens Park, aquatic centre, Gleadell Market and MCG all a casual stroll away.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Richmond, VIC 3121 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000