8 Heather Grove Kew VIC 3101
Period beauty with pure potential8 Heather Grove, Kew
A perfect opportunity to showcase the steep-gabled façade, ceiling roses and timber detail through a beautiful renovation, there is also the potential to construct a new luxury residence and capture impressive views across the valley (STCA).
A dynamic neighbourhood where you can cycle along the Anniversary Trail or walk to Stradbroke Village and primary schools, the traditional 3 bedroom floorplan is matched with a spacious lounge, dining room, bright kitchen, meals and alfresco.
* Pretty 3 bedroom clinker brick home in a leafy grove
* Renovate or build a new luxury residence with views (STCA)
* Near Melbourne's finest schools
* Cycle the Anniversary Trail and walk to trams
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.8heathergrovekew.com
Click here for the Statement of Information
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
- Thu, 25th May 10:30AM – 11:00AM +
- Sat, 27th May 10:30AM – 11:00AM +
- Thu, 1st Jun 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Sat, 3rd Jun 10:30AM – 11:00AM +
- Thu, 8th Jun 10:30AM – 11:00AM +
- Sat, 10th Jun 10:30AM – 11:00AM +
- Thu, 15th Jun 10:30AM – 11:00AM +
- Sat, 17th Jun 1:30PM – 2:00PM +
- Sat, 17th Jun2:00PM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kew, VIC 3101 priced between $1,500,000 and $2,900,000