8 Germein Street Semaphore 5019 SA
A Timeless Design Full of Character from Yesteryear
A sophisticated blend of old world charm and new creates a sense of class which sets the tone throughout the home. This 1890s character home boasts a stunning timeless design that cannot be looked past; Offering stunning character features throughout, including high ceilings, ornate mantels + fireplaces and polished timber floorboards.
With a stunning sleek near new kitchen you're sure to be impressed, well-planned this immaculate space hosts a 6 burner cook top, stainless steel appliances, wall oven + Westinghouse dishwasher and overlooks the rear picturesque gardens + alfresco area.
The light filled open plan kitchen and dining area has a split system for comfort all year round and opens out to the rear alfresco decking area creating a seamless blend of in and outdoor entertaining.
- 3 Generous bedrooms with ornate timber mantels and fireplaces
- Stunning near new kitchen with 6 burner gas cook top, stainless steel appliances, wall oven + dishwasher
- Open plan kitchen + dining area and separate living room boasts ornate fire place
- Striking bathroom boasts the original claw-foot bath, twin basin, separate shower and has recently been plumbed + additional w/c
- Character filled entry and hallway with high ceilings and polished timber floors
- Ducted reverse cycle throughout + split system to the open plan living area
- Automatic garage with high clearance and room for up to three vehicles
- Aesthetic maintained grounds
Nestled away in this much sought after location of Semaphore, only a stone's throw away from the Popular Semaphore Road and the beautiful beaches of the Peninsula. This stunning character filled home ticks all of the boxes when it comes to beachside living.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Semaphore, SA 5019 priced between $480,000 and $880,000