8 Falabela Road Clyde North 3978 VIC
STUNNING FAMILY HOME IN A SUPREME LOCATION
CLYDE NORTH: If you're looking for exceptional value in an estate that is second to none then an inspection at this immaculate residence is a must. Smartly designed with quality and class in mind this Henley built home is located within minutes to all the major amenities such as schools, parkland and shops.
The property itself features a free flowing open floor plan sure to be enjoyed by all. Those of you who like to entertain can take full advantage of the open living zone which provides access to the outdoor entertainment area.
The master bedroom offers a full en suite with double vanities and a walk in robe. There is plenty of space in the master bedroom for you to have your own dressing table or TV stand. All the other bedrooms have mirrored sliding door built in robes and they are located quite away from the master bed room. The spacious and separate bathroom and toilet is set up close to the other bedrooms.
This gem of a house offers fully secure and landscaped gardens as well.
Summary of internal and external features include:
- Built in 2012
- Master bedroom with FES & WIR
- Bedrooms consist of mirrored sliding doors
- Down lights
- High ceiling
- Quality floor boards
- Butlers pantry
- Overhead cupboards in the kitchen
- 900 mm oven
- 900 mm gas cook top
- Glass splash back
- Island bench top (Caesar Stone)
- Caesar stone bench tops in the bathrooms
- Large fridge cavity
- Stainless steel range hood
- Ducted heating
- Two air conditioners
- Solar hot water system
- Remote controlled double lock up garage
- Internal access form the garage
- Sliding doors to the alfresco
- Security doors
- Fully landscaped gardens
- Fully secure backyard
* Selandra Rise shopping centre is approximately three minutes' drive away from the house
* Pasadena shopping centre is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
* The Selandra Rise heritage park, Community centre & Child Care centres are minutes away from the house
* Bus stop is approximately two minutes' drive away from the house
* Berwick and Cranbourne railway stations are approximately about 5 minutes drive away either way
* St Thomas the apostle primary school is approximately two minutes drive away from the house
* St. Peters secondary collage is approximately about three minutes drive away from the house
* Casey Fields is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
* The Casey Complex & Casey RACE are approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
* Easy access to Berwick-Cranbourne road
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW! - *PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Clyde North, VIC 3978 priced between $350,000 and $650,000