8 Dongara Court Karama NT 812
POTENTIAL NOT TO BE MISSED!8 Dongara Court, Karama
This property features a huge backyard with plenty of room for extensions, an open plan living and dining area with a modern kitchen featuring recessed lighting, built in cupboards, tiled splash backs and fantastic quality stainless steel appliances.
The two double sized bedrooms both feature built in wardrobes, ceiling fans, and split system air-conditioning units for your comfort. Windows are louvered allowing the evening breeze to flow through the house.
The bathroom is small but practical, and features a new vanity. This home also features the convenience of an internal laundry and the added efficiency of a solar hot water system. Outside, a well-shaded front veranda overlooks the large block, which is fully fenced with well-established gardens surrounding the yard offering privacy.
The property also features an extensive driveway with space for two vehicles and the added ability to drive a boat or trailer straight through to the backyard where there's plenty of room for parking. For a new home buyer with dreams of expanding or renovating to create their dream home, this home offers both the potential and the location!
Features of this home are:
• Fantastic location in a quiet and peaceful cul-de-sac without walk-throughs
• Huge backyard with driveway access and potential for extensions
• Open plan, air-conditioned living and dining areas
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Double-size, air-conditioned bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Practical internal laundry with good storage
• Loads of parking space
• Bus stop at the end of the street
• Karama Shopping Centre only walking distance away
• Solar Hot Water
• Tiles flooring throughout
• Fully fenced and gated property
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Karama, NT 812 priced between $250,000 and $460,000