8 Dalwood Street Carseldine QLD 4034
Superb family home with something for everyone8 Dalwood Street, Carseldine
The large living room with high, raked ceilings creates a truly open space and flows seamlessly to the dining area. The modern kitchen is well equipped with quality stainless steel appliances including a 5-burner gas cooktop - perfect for creating your delicious home cooked meals. The large rumpus room located on the ground level is perfect as an entertainment room or easily converted to a fifth bedroom with its own bathroom.
All of the spacious bedrooms have built-in robes, while the air-conditioned master bedroom features a walk-in robe and private ensuite. With ample separation throughout the home, this layout is perfect for families looking for plenty of space.
A large, low-maintenance backyard with plenty of grassy space leads to a sparkling in-ground swimming pool adjacent to a stunning, covered entertainment area. Enjoy all of this only a minute away from the convenience of Carseldine Central shops with Woolworths plus a selection of restaurants, public transport, and access to major arterial roads.
Quality homes like these are hard to find. Avoid missing out and be sure to register your interest today.
Features of this property:
* 757sqm block
* Large family home
* Multiple living spaces
* Large open living room leading to dining
* Kitchen well-equipped with quality appliances
* Spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
* Master bedroom with air-conditioning, walk-in robe and private ensuite
* Large rumpus room on ground level
* Large low-maintenance backyard
* In-ground swimming pool
* Covered entertainment area
* Nestled in the sought-after Wineries Estate, Carseldine
* Conveniently located close to shopping, transport and access to major arterial roads
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Carseldine, QLD 4034 priced between $490,000 and $910,000