8 Coral Avenue Labrador QLD 4215
Sellers Downsizing - Will Be Sold8 Coral Avenue, Labrador
* Short stroll to the beautiful Broadwater
* Situated in the trendy and popular Chirn Park precinct; enjoying cafes, bars, shops, transport and schools nearby
* Air-conditioned throughout, large open plan living and dining with beautiful polished timber floorboards throughout
* Stylish kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel Miele appliances, breakfast bar and servery out onto the deck
* Three bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
* Large timber front balcony facing the road
* Main bathroom with bathtub
* Large architecturally designed deck, big enough for all your entertaining which over looks the pool
* Downstairs is another bedroom, bathroom, living area, study and cellar (please note this is not council approved as the height is too low, however this is still great to use as a granny flat or for that large family)
* Beautiful sparkling in-ground pool
* Garden shed
* Twin car port (auto door) and internal garage space
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Labrador, QLD 4215 priced between $460,000 and $850,000