8 Copperhead Avenue Padbury WA 6025
CORNER BLOCK IN PINNAROO HEIGHTS8 Copperhead Avenue, Padbury
The home is just oozing potential for those wishing to add their personal touches and create their dream home, whilst still having the ability to move straight in.
The outdoors offers a large blank canvas backyard, inland views and drive through access great for those wanting to park vehicles and work equipment securely.
Ideally located, the home is within easy walking distance to Padbury Village Shopping Centre (which includes an IGA), Medical Centre, South Padbury and Padbury Catholic Primary Schools and only a short bike ride to Duncraig High School.
Features of the home comprise of:
- 3 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with a WIR and ensuite
- 2 bathrooms
- Spacious formal living area
- Large games room great for a kids play area
- Central kitchen
- Separate dining area
- Modern window treatments
- Ducted air conditioning
- Gas hot water system
- Low maintenance gardens
- Grassed area for kids and pets
- Large backyard with inland views
- 2 garden sheds for additional storage
- Under covering parking for 2 cars (back to back) with an electric garage door
- Drive through access to the backyard
All of this located within close proximity to popular local parklands, shops, transport, schools and only a short drive to the freeway, Hillarys Marina, Whitfords Shopping Centre and the beach.
For further information please call Jarrod O'Neil on 0411 103 617.
- Sat, 21st Oct 1:15PM – 1:45PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Padbury, WA 6025 priced between $350,000 and $650,000