8 Cerulean Place Yarrabilba QLD 4207
Be Quick To Secure This Gem!8 Cerulean Place, Yarrabilba
8 Cerulean Place features:
* Located in a cul-de-sac; kids can ride their bikes on the street without the worry of fast cars driving by
* A high retaining wall in the backyard brings ultimate privacy from neighboring properties
* Light filled, open planned living areas
* A wonderful kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, including gas cooking and dishwasher
* Air conditioning is installed in the living areas and master bedroom for year round comfort
* Four bedrooms; each featuring built in robes and ceiling fans
* Master bedroom is positioned at the rear of the home and includes own ensuite bathroom and walk in robe
* Two bathrooms in total; main featuring a separate bath tub
* Tiled alfresco area off the living areas
* Fully fenced backyard
* Double remote control garage
Currently rented for $370pw
Please don't hesitate to contact our office to discuss this property further. Alternatively you can book your inspection directly by using the 'Book Inspection' button or 'Email the Agent'.
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, its an easy drive to the regions renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queenslands natural beauty.
Yarrabilba is a booming development; the estate has already become a vibrant community and is appealing to families of all calibres. Yarrabilba Village is now open and includes the basic necessities within walking distance of your door step - services include: IGA, Doctor, Dentist, Hair Dresser, Pathology, Pizzerias, Chinese & Cafés plus additional retailers yet to open their doors. Coles is currently under construction is due to open in November 2017.
The Exchange Employment Centre caters for all looking to obtain apprenticeships or to gain skills in most industries, this is located by the Shaw Street Oval.
St. Clares Catholic Primary School is now open and is catering from Prep to Year 4. For the little ones, Harmony Daycare Centre is open & conveniently positioned on Combs Street for the morning drop off. In addition to cater for the growing community, a brand new State Primary School will be opening for the first day of school in 2018.
It really is a great place to call home the lifestyle on offer is attractive with the endless facilities available to residents including Darlington Parkland, Shaw Street Sporting Oval, Tennis Courts, Dog Park along with an opportune spot at Thom & Anns Deli/café for a cup of coffee or weekend breakfast
- Sat, 26th Aug 10:30AM – 10:50AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Yarrabilba, QLD 4207 priced between $250,000 and $460,000