8 Caversham Drive Mornington 3931 VIC
This pristine home set in charming Canterbury Park is ideally situated to take advantage of fine moments on the Peninsula. At the front of the home, the flexible layout features a master suite, fourth bedroom or study and a lounge room warmed by a gas fireplace. The kitchen with servery window overlooks a covered alfresco with direct access to the two-car garage.Two further bedrooms with built in robes and an open plan living zone are at the rear of the home.
The low maintenance family size garden could easily accommodate a pool. Two split systems and gas ducted heating ensure the entire home is kept in year-round climate comfort. Mornington's Bentons Square shops are a short walk as are parks and recreation facilities.
Outstanding schools and beaches are a short drive away.
* Two separate living zones with comfort controls
* Master suite with WIR & ensuite
* Fourth bedroom or study
* Kitchen overlooking dining, alfresco and living
* Immaculately presented home in pristine condition
* Flexible floor plan & optimal location
* Great back yard with landscaped gardens
* DLUG with single roller door access to rear
* Walking distance to Bentons Junior College & shops
* Conveniently located in Mornington green belt
* 50-minute drive to Melbourne
* Land size: 731sqm (approx.)
Photo I.D. required at Open for Inspections
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mornington, VIC 3931 priced between $420,000 and $780,000