8 Bald Street Norah Head 2263 NSW
SOLD by Jamie Goddard
Ideally positioned in one of Norah Head’s most desired locations, lies this unique home where you can sit back, relax and enjoy the beach side atmosphere.
Boasting sensational beach and ocean views, a spacious floor plan set over two levels, the upstairs provides an open plan design with bright interiors, flowing effortlessly to a wraparound outdoor entertaining deck overlooking the incredible ocean views.
Timber floors throughout extend to the three generous sized bedrooms, fitted with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans plus master bedroom complete with ensuite. Downstairs features an additional living area or teenager’s retreat which opens onto a massive north facing alfresco area capturing sun and ocean views all year-round.
An enviable location and lifestyle, this magnificent home allows you to experience a true sense of coastal living with the added luxury of being only a few minutes walk from the beach, rock pool, cafes, shops, sports grounds and walking tracks.
• Brilliant beach and ocean Views
• Generous 581sqm block backing onto nature reserve
• Huge, open plan kitchen, living and dining
• Plenty of storage throughout the home
• Modern kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops and breakfast bar
• Multiple indoor & outdoor entertaining areas overlooking the ocean
• Main bedroom with built-ins, ensuite & deck access with ocean views
• Large remote controlled double garage
• Internal access plus space for a workshop or extra storage
• Walking path at rear of home leading to the beach & rock pool 80m away
• Close proximity to schools, transport and the M1 freeway
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Norah Head, NSW 2263 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000