8 Babylon Bend Landsdale WA 6065
A REAL WINNER!8 Babylon Bend, Landsdale
Within WALKING DISTANCE of MAGNIFICENT parks and even a children’s playground in the SOUGHT-AFTER Corimbia Estate, this spacious abode is only situated around the corner from Landsdale Christian School and also finds itself easily accessible to Landsdale Primary School, Ashdale Secondary College, Ashdale Primary School, Darch Plaza Shopping Centre, The Kingsway Bar and Bistro, Kingsway Christian College, the Kingsway Regional Sporting Complex, Kingsway Indoor Stadium, Kingsway City Shopping Centre, public transport, the freeway and main arterial roads that lead all the way to glorious beaches, Hillarys Boat Harbour and so much more along our flawless coastline.
As for the house, a quality tiled entry hall with a striking recessed ceiling welcomes you inside and reveals a sliding door that opens into a carpeted home office or activity room off the sleeping quarters. The front master suite is the pick of the bedrooms and boasts a walk-in wardrobe, outdoor access to a paved side courtyard and a private ensuite bathroom with a large shower, a separate toilet and twin vanities.
A huge games or theatre room off the open-plan family and dining area essentially triples the amount of living options on offer here, but it is the stunning kitchen that will impress the resident chef the most, cleverly featuring stylish light fittings, sparkling stone bench tops, an island breakfast bar for casual meals, a five-burner gas cook top, a Technika oven, a range hood, double sink, splendid backyard views, a walk-in pantry, a tiled scullery with double sinks of its own and access into the laundry. Outdoor entertaining is catered for by a fabulous alfresco at the rear that includes a stone bar area to have a drink from whilst overlooking a massive yard and sprawling lawns that leave plenty of space for a future swimming pool – and then some!
Now this is living. Come and see for yourself!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Tiled scullery/food preparation area of the kitchen, adjacent to the laundry where a walk-in linen press complements a generous amount of built-in storage, as well as outdoor access
• Sliding door opens into a carpeted games or theatre room off the family/dining area
• French door separating the open-plan space from the sleeping quarters at the front of the house
• 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms are all carpeted and have built-in robes
• Separate bath and shower in the main bathroom
• Powder room
• Remote-controlled double garage with shopper’s entry and rear access
• Ample alfresco power points outside
• Solar power panels
• Samsung ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Solar hot water system (with an instantaneous gas booster)
• Foxtel connectivity
• Outdoor garden/tool shed
• Double-door entrance
• 648sqm (approx.) block size
Next to new 2016 build
• Side access
• 1.0km (approx.) to Landsdale Christian School
• 2.0km (approx.) to Landsdale Primary School
• 2.9km (approx.) to the Kingsway Bar and Bistro/Darch Plaza Shops
• 3.4km (approx.) to Ashdale Primary School
• 3.6km (approx.) to Kingsway Christian College
• 3.7km (approx.) to Ashdale Secondary College
• 3.9km (approx.) to Kingsway Regional Sports Complex
• 5.0km (approx.) to Kingsway City Shopping Centre
• 17.7km (approx.) to Perth CBD
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Landsdale, WA 6065 priced between $460,000 and $850,000