8 Anhinga Trail Dudley Park WA 6210
WHY BUILD - WELL BELOW REPLACEMENT! MUST BE SOLD!!8 Anhinga Trail, Dudley Park
Gorgeous Mariners Cove 4bed 2bath home on 458sqm block
Private rear Master Suite with direct access to alfresco area
Spacious bedrooms, dedicated theatre, open plan dining and family
Close to parks, estuary, wetlands, marina, cycle/walk paths etc
Welcome to 8 Anhinga Trail "Mariners Cove" Dudley Park
Why would you build when all the hard work has been done in this gorgeous Mariners Cove home, situated in a quiet location on an easy to maintain 458m2 block. Perfect for those downsizing, 1st home buyers, looking for low maintenance living and astute investors!
Features You Must See....
* Striking central kitchen with stainless gas cook top, electric oven, canopy range hood, dishwasher, breakfast bar, large pantry and glass mosaic splash back
* Open plan meals and living zones with reverse cycle split air conditioning
* Private master at rear of home with his/hers robe, stunning ensuite & private access to alfresco area
* 3 spacious secondary bedrooms with BIR's plus 2nd bathroom inc tub & separate powder room
* Dedicated & enclosed home theatre just perfect for those movie nights
* Easy care outdoors with freestanding paved patio and compact gardens
* Light and bright modern colour scheme, hard wearing ceramic tiled floors
Mariners Cove continues to be a sought after location being located so close to the Estuary, Creery Wetlands, Marina, parks, schools, boat ramps, crabbing/fishing and major shopping centre's. Just a short drive into Mandurah's CBD with cafes, restaurants, foreshore, cinemas, Performing Arts, bars, entertainment and much more for you to enjoy!
Call Bruno on 0448 906 625 or Jennifer on 0416 022 665 to arrange your viewing as this property must be seen to appreciate!
Property Code: 3725
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dudley Park, WA 6210 priced between $260,000 and $490,000