8 Aidan Street Deeragun QLD 4818
Attention Tradies and Business Owners8 Aidan Street, Deeragun
This open plan style home features 9ft ceilings, large living area, neat kitchen with servery to the covered entertainment patio, big bedrooms with built-ins and air-conditioning, internal laundry and practical bathroom with separate toilet. The house is well designed to capture the breezes, but there's also a 5kW solar system to keep the electricity bills down.
The 4,347sqm allotment is fully fenced into two areas- the house yard and the shed yard. The house yard boasts established, tropical gardens and buffalo grass and is kept beautifully lush and green by the bore and automatic sprinkler system. Access to the shed yard is practical and easy. There is plenty of room for additional machinery or equipment.
- 18mx10m powered shed- 3x wide electric roller doors, 15amp plugs and double power points, epoxy painted flooring
- 7mx7m covered outdoor entertainment area
- 5kW solar system
- Neat kitchen with gas stove and electric oven
- Auto irrigation with 7 stations around the house supplied by bore
- Fully fenced- with his and her yards
- 2 car carport as well additional car accommodation behind roller door
- 4,347 sqm block
- Established fruit trees- mango, mulberry, mandarin, orange, lemon, paw paw, passionfruit, lychee, banana and avocado
- Easy access to the north and south with the new roads opening Jan 2017
If you're looking for a bit of room to move, in the developing northern suburbs close to amenities- then this property is a must see! Call Jodye to inspect at any time.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Deeragun, QLD 4818 priced between $280,000 and $520,000