8 Aeroplane Street Cannon Hill 4170 QLD
CHARACTER HOME IN CANNON HILL
Be charmed by the quaint character of this 3 bedroom post war home with loads of tasteful renovations and decor throughout. The polished timber floors add to the charm and then discover the spacious deck at the rear - ready for you family BBQ, or wine and cheese board. Add to this the central location and being able to walk to trains, buses, parks, schools - this home simply just could not get better.
I have your attention now? Well here are a few more details for you.
- 3 Bedroom home all with built in robes, ceiling fans and the master is air conditioned.
- Rear bedroom has French doors with access onto the rear deck.
- Lovely open plan Dining/Lounge area with polished timber floors and air conditioning.
- Immaculate modern kitchen with stone benches, loads of storage, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
- Main bathroom renovated with lovely tub for that soak.
- 2nd bathroom at the rear with combined laundry allowing that extra option for the family or the guest.
- Large roof lined deck at the rear - perfect for the relaxing BBQ or simply grab a book at relax.
- Great yard with plenty of space for the children or pets to enjoy.
- Sports field, parks and playgrounds are at the end of the street ready for you to enjoy.
- Lockup garden shed at the rear - perfect for the tools.
- Single carport at the front.
- Easy stroll to Cannon Hill train station, buses, schools or the shops.
- Restaurants are within minutes and the city is approx. 7 radial km.
- Perfect home for the investor as it is maintenance friendly.
- Price is buyer friendly due to the train line at the rear but it is perfect starting home or investment.
This home has to be viewed to appreciate all those extra touches for you to appreciate.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Cannon Hill, QLD 4170 priced between $400,000 and $730,000