8 Abeckett Close Mount Martha 3934 VIC
Architectural elegance showcasing a family-focused floorplan with three separate living zones, this divine four-bedroom-plus-study Marklews home presents a life of effortless contentment in the tranquil beachside Balcombe estate. A short walk to Balcombe Estuary boardwalk leading to the beach and village shops, the home is a first-class entertainer, designed around the chic kitchen with granite counters and an open plan lounge/dining room with open fireplace, while a choice of serene alfresco decks with surround sound provide a wonderful setting for every festive event. In a wing to themselves, kids enjoy spacious bedrooms, family bathroom and comfy lounge retreat, while parents are pampered in the master bedroom with walk-in robe, deluxe ensuite and deck doors to a Bali bungalow. A third large living room provides great space as a games room or large home office.
- Elegant Marklews home on 1250sqm (approx)
- Chic kitchen with granite counters & s/s appliances
- Open-plan family dining & living with fireplace
- Multiple decks for outdoor entertaining
- Built-in jacuzzi & indoor/outdoor surround-sound
- Study/5th bedroom or nursery close to master
- Ducted heating & evaporative cooling
- Solar hot water & solar panels
- Double carport & remote garage/workshop
- Vegetable garden & concealed rainwater tanks
- Ample off-street parking for caravan, boat, etc.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Martha, VIC 3934 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000