8/36 Brighton Road Balaclava VIC 3183
STATE OF THE ART LANDMARK APARTMENT IN 1920'S8/36 Brighton Road, Balaclava
This must see apartment has been completely refurbished from the bones, everything has been either replaced or fully restored. Additionally it is fully insulated and soundproofed throughout to ensure comfortable and peaceful living whilst surrounded by style and timeless architecture.
From the moment you enter the 1st floor apartment there is a definite WOW factor and it just gets better. If you love to cook and entertain the kitchen is to die for... full size and custom built with high quality fittings, Bosch side by side appliances and extra-large dishwasher drawer. Everything has been perfectly planned to ensure beautiful clean lines including thick stone benchtops and hidden appliances.
Accompanying are two great sized bedrooms, the master with a large walk in robe. Next you find an amazing custom designed bathroom featuring honed bluestone tiles, his and hers sinks, lots of storage behind the mirrors cabinets and large walk in shower with duel showers heads.
Designer open plan living, wonderful spacious flow featuring period 9 foot ceilings, stunning hardwood floors, exposed brick and a cosy gas log fire place.
The location is simply perfect for every lifestyle activity. Walk across the road for your morning coffee at some of Elwood's finest coffee shops. A few moments further you find vibrant Carlisle Street cafes and shops. With the City trams just a skip away and trains only a 5-minute brisk walk, a light stroll through the Botanical Gardens leads you to St Kilda's Acland Street and the beach.
Renovations of this quality and finish are extremely unique and rare, dont miss out on this opportunity as there's not another one quite like it. You will be very proud to call this home.
- Large living room with gas fire and ceiling fans
- Gourmet Kitchen with Bosch appliances and stunning stone bench tops
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and laundry
- 2nd bedroom with floor to ceiling double glazed soundproof Bi-fold doors to a balcony area
- Custom made bathroom with double vanity and large double shower
- Completely rewired and new switch board
- Fully insulated with additional soundproofing
- Stunning wormy chestnut hardwood floors
- New energy efficient LED lighting and ceiling fans throughout
- Bonus of a large shared storage room and bike shed
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Balaclava, VIC 3183 priced between $460,000 and $850,000