79 Wongala Crescent Beecroft NSW 2119
Sat, 21st Oct
Price guide $1,500,000
Entry Level. Architect Designed. Flexible Floor Plan
79 Wongala Crescent, Beecroft
Entry level opportunity, to secure a home and land, as an investment property or family home. Set in a leafy cul-de-sac and surrounded by a colourful Spring garden. This architect designed, weatherboard family home has easy access to Pennant Hills and Beecroft. Enjoy the vibrant caf scene, buses, railway stations and recently opened Beecroft Woolworths. Located in sought after catchments for Cheltenham Girls' High and Beecroft Public school.
* Generous lounge room with open fireplace.
* Separate dining and family room.
* Scenic, galley kitchen with dishwasher.
* Potential office/gym/games room.
* Wheelchair access.
* Superb wrap around verandah.
* Double carport. Generous storage areas.
* Approximate land size 1,007sqm.
- Sat, 21st Oct 9:00AM – 9:30AM +
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Fireplace(s)
Last updated 07:57PM on Oct 16th 2017
5/16-24 Hannah Street
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Beecroft, NSW 2119 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000