78A Thompson Road Speers Point 2284 NSW
Lake Views, Outdoor Entertaining Haven Plus Versatile Retreat
Enjoying sensational views and magical sunsets over Lake Macquarie from its elevated position, this impressive c.2007 home is in perfect harmony with its blissfully tranquil surrounds. Master built by its current owner to an exceptionally high standard, the contemporary residence places emphasis on comfort, style and relaxation offering a generous choice of living and alfresco spaces and a lower level retreat with own separate entrance.
It's designed over two flawlessly presented levels where a flowing open layout is a worthy stage for the entertainer at heart with its sleek gourmet kitchen and seamless integration with a private alfresco entertaining haven, impressive outdoor kitchen and 9m lap pool. Also on this level, four robed bedrooms are served by two generous, fully tiled bathrooms, while downstairs, a sought after second living space with kitchenette, third bathroom and private courtyard offers a versatile retreat for the home office worker, teenager or for rental purposes. A double garage with convenient internal access plus vast amounts of valuable storage enhance a supremely functional floor plan, while ducted air-conditioning, 3.1kw solar electricity panels and a 5000l under house rainwater bladder address practical essentials.
The peaceful address eludes to the outstanding family lifestyle on offer in the immediate surrounds, just a short walk from lake shores and minutes from waterfront dining and boutique shopping, schools and the Warners Bay foreshore pathway.
* C.2007 dual storey Torrens title family home on 500sqm parcel
* Lounge room connects to a terrace capturing an outlook over the lake & mountains
* Full family bathroom with spa bath; master bathroom with large shower
* Kitchen and dining appointed with gas cooker, large walk-in pantry and dishwasher
* Alfresco entertaining and impressive outdoor kitchen with sink, cooker and fridge
* 9m lap pool with water feature, commercial grade shade sail & landscaped gardens
* Air-conditioned lower level living space and kitchenette with cooker and dishwasher
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Speers Point, NSW 2284 priced between $710,000 and $1,330,000