77a Nottingham Street Berkeley 2506 NSW
Owner says sell 6.7% -7.2% return! 3 bedroom home + New 3 bedroom granny flat
Centrally located in the popular lake side suburb of Berkeley is this fantastic dual residence.
A significant combined return of $970.00 per week equates to a rarely found 6.7% -7.2% return. The return is a combination of a meticulously renovated 3 bedroom home and the recently added 3 bedroom Granny flat. Both the house and Granny flat are fully furnished and sold with high quality furniture and items as seen on display and as advertised.
Factor in depreciation and you have one sensational investment, or passive income should you wish to occupy.
With close proximity to the lake and famous beaches you could utilise the granny flat as a weekender or holiday home. Multiple options are on offer to a variety of buyers.
The House Features;
- 3 bedroom home, open plan layout and maximum natural light
- Sun-drenched kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Desirable flow from inside to out, huge deck to entertain with uninterrupted views
- Master bedroom with large French doors opening to separate deck/entrance
- Luxurious bathroom with detached bath and double vanity
- Floating timber floors throughout, ceiling fans, double carport
- Under house storage
Granny Flat Features;
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Double glazed doors and windows
- Floating timber floors throughout
- Timber deck on entry, private grassed yard area
- Separate landscaped side access
Located within 1 minute drive to M1 motorway, moments to the lake, schools and shops.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Berkeley, NSW 2506 priced between $420,000 and $780,000