77 Simmons Street Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
leafy and private77 Simmons Street, Wagga Wagga
Tucked away in one of Wagga’s well established leafy streets, this home offers location, privacy and comfort
- a spacious central living area highlights the original features of the home, with high ceilings and polished timber floors throughout
- comprising three bedrooms, two have built-in robes
- the updated, sky-lit bathroom has a screened shower over a corner spa bath
- the tiled kitchen is a practical space with good storage and quality appliances including a gas cook-top and dishwasher
- with ducted in-floor gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling you can be assured of seasonal comfort
- long enclosed verandah creates a versatile living space with a wall of windows offering great views of the garden
- covered paved pergola wraps around the rear of the house, overlooking the compact rear yard with well established trees creating a shady oasis
- conveniently located with a playground across the road and the amenities of Fitzmaurice Street nearby, you won’t need to move your car out of the double lock-up carport
- rear yard access for vehicles which can be secured behind locked gates
- currently leased for $380 per week until January 2017
An ideal opportunity to inspect a superbly located home that will suit buyers seeking ease-of-living and private location
This property is being sold by Auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650 priced between $280,000 and $520,000