77 Galway Avenue Broadview 5083 SA
Value Buying in a Fantastic Area
This beautiful stone fronted art deco home provides a fantastic opportunity for those looking to own a charming home located on the prestigious Galway Avenue. Well maintained and featuring its original 1920’s characteristics this home will respond well to a renovation or extension.
Perfectly positioned close to the parks and open spaces of the Broadview Oval leisure precinct and set on a large 793sqm (approximately) block with a 19.3m frontage (approximately) and 41.1m depth (approximately), this home will appeal to the most astute buyers. Equally the size and dimensions of the land may well suit those buyers who have been looking for a site to build their dream home or undertake a development project (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and lead light windows
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3
- Large hallway with timber fretwork
- Light filled formal lounge with ornate ceilings, heater and lead light windows
- Dining room with gas fireplace
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and ample cupboard space
- Updated main bathroom with separate shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard
- High ceilings throughout
- Alarm system
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Pergola overlooking secure rear yard
- Rainwater tank
- Single garage with front and rear roller doors
- Workshop/garage with double doors for additional undercover parking
Within easy walking distance to parks, multiple sporting facilities and local clubs including football, cricket, tennis, lawn bowls and croquet.
Only a short drive to Walkerville Shopping Centre and North Park Shopping Centre. Located 5kms (approximately) from vibrant North Adelaide, the CBD and everything the new Adelaide Oval precinct has to offer.
This one really is too good to miss out on!
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Broadview, SA 5083 priced between $430,000 and $790,000