77 Flora Terrace Watermans Bay WA 6020
Iconic Coastal Address!77 Flora Terrace, Watermans Bay
The home's commanding position allows for breathtaking 180-degree panoramic ocean views from the two upper levels, especially from the second floor where a hotel-style master bedroom suite enjoys its own slice of the vista, whilst sliding stacker doors extend the sunken family area to a fabulous louvered balcony with a built-in Electrolux gas barbecue that helps you entertain your guests in front of a picturesque Hillarys and Rottnest Island backdrop. Also upstairs is a dream open-plan chef's kitchen that is overlooked by an elevated and crisply-tiled dining space, both of which capitalise on a sparkling Indian Ocean snapshot whilst also being incorporated into a palatial floor-plan design along with a lounge/music room and a stylish fully-tiled guest powder room.
The property's first floor doubles as its entrance level, with a secure walkway separating the front intercom gate from an exemplary feature entry door that welcomes you into a massive void, highlighted by a truly-spectacular Ingo Maurer-designed “Lacrime Del Pescatore” ceiling lighting piece, heralding straight from Germany. All three minor bedrooms on this level have their own built-in wardrobes and fully-tiled ensuite bathrooms, whilst a huge laundry, a generous home office and a massive internal games/entertaining room (with a bar/sink area and two beverage fridges) complete the internal features - the latter seamlessly opening out to a second balcony, with an external staircase leading to the upper balcony complementing another built-in barbecue, as well as a sparkling “infinity” swimming pool and spa, boasting meticulous mosaic tiling and an aspect of the view that can only be envied by others.
Downstairs, an enormous remote-controlled six-car garage will comfortably cater for your big boy's toys with its soaring high ceilings, ample lockable storage space and a handy internal shopper's access via both staircase and an electronic lift that spans all three floors. There is also a large storeroom, an open cellar/wine refrigerator space beneath the stairwell, a custom gym or fitness room and a cleverly-situated fifth bathroom all on a lower level that maximises the expansive floor area to its full potential.
The ultimate seaside lifestyle is on display here, with an all-encompassing Flora Terrace location almost as impressive as the awe-inspiring abode that calls it home, only walking distance away from a lush neighbourhood park, pristine swimming beaches and multiple bus stops that help service the vibrant cafe and eating strips both on the same street and nearby West Coast Drive. Only completed in February this year, this modern masterpiece is near new and is waiting for you to appreciate its unrivalled class and calibre!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms in total
- An immaculate upper-level kitchen with sparkling stone bench tops and splashbacks, a floating island breakfast bar for casual meals, a double sink, ample storage options and exceptional integrated Miele appliances, inclusive of a range hood, Induction cook top, a convectional microwave oven, a dishwasher and a refrigerator/freezer combination
- The sunken upstairs family area extends out to one of two balconies on the property - this one featuring a second Electrolux built-in gas BBQ and stairs leading down to the first-floor balcony where a resort-style outdoor pool and spa work well with a stone kitchenette and sink that surrounds the cooking space
- Tiled dining and lounge/music rooms on the second floor, within arm's reach of a luxurious master bedroom suite, featuring double doors for privacy, a huge fitted walk-in robe, ample additional BIR space, quality carpet, high ceilings, sea views, an in-built bed with shelving and an exquisite open ensuite bathroom comprising of a free-standing bathtub, a waterfall shower, a separate toilet and twin vanities
- Quality easy-care flooring to the downstairs gym room that enjoys exclusive access into a spare fifth bathroom, boasting floor-to-ceiling tiling, a shower and a toilet
- Carpeted 2nd bedroom on the first floor, complete with BIR's, its own fully-tiled ensuite (with a shower and toilet) and outdoor access to a delightful low-maintenance courtyard, shared with the third bedroom and accessible via the hallway as well
- The 3rd bedroom is also carpeted for comfort and has BIR's, as well as a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom and a fitted-out pamper nook that is hidden behind robe doors
- The 4th bedroom features and dimensions are almost a mirror-image of the 3rd bedroom, yet there is no direct courtyard access from this room
- Large home office by the entry, with a built-in filing cabinet and shelving
- Glass splashbacks add style and substance to a massive indoor entertaining room that virtually acts as another living area and extends out to the poolside balcony for more breathtaking ocean views
- Huge first-floor laundry with ample storage space and outdoor access to the rear drying court
- Built-in dual-temperature wine fridge downstairs
- High-end finishes throughout the property, including stunning travertine floor tiling, zip mixer taps, stone bench tops through most of the wet areas and feature down lighting, including LED lighting to the secure walkway, in between the lockable front gate and the main entry door
- An existing stud wall in the garage can be left in place to convert it from a six-car into a four-car storage space with extra room for whatever you may desire
- Quality blind fittings throughout
- Feature crafted doors throughout
- Glass and stainless-steel staircase balustrading
- Secure fob (keyless) and key entry into the property - whatever suits you best
- Built-in audio system with ceiling speakers
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Security alarm system, plus a four-camera CCTV system to the home's perimeter
- FERMAX A/V intercom system
- Reticulated low-maintenance garden beds
- Instantaneous gas hot water connected to the property
- Cable Foxtel connectivity
- Quality concrete aggregate paving to the property's front driveway and external areas
- Close to schools, local shopping centres, Braden Park, the revamped Charles Riley Memorial Reserve, Trigg and Scarborough Beaches, golf courses, Hillarys Boat Harbour and so much more - make the most of the coast from this prestigious location!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Watermans Bay, WA 6020 priced between $1,800,000 and $3,400,000