77 Crosslands Road Galston NSW 2159
OPEN HOME : SATURDAY 2:00PM to 2:45PM77 Crosslands Road, Galston
An impressive architecturally designed single level north facing solar efficient home superbly positioned on approx five acres in a peaceful but accessible location at Galston’s Dress Circle.
- Generous free flowing and versatile floorplan with high ceilings throughout
- A selection of both casual/formal living and entertaining spaces
- Light filled interiors including quality fixtures and finishes throughout
- Five double Bedrooms plus study, three with ensuites and main with large walk in robe
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances opens to meals and family room
- Sunken lounge and adjoining dining room overlooking pool and gardens
- Large separate rumpus / home entertainment room opening to entertaining area
- Utility / hobby room with potential for home theatre or self-contained living space
- Fully automated solar heated in ground pool
- Covered outdoor entertaining cabana with built in facilities
- Three car garage and under cover port cochere for convenient park and drive through
- Fully fenced with automatic entry gates connected to home automation
- Established park like gardens and lawns around the home
Bonus: Separate 12 x 10m shed with three phase power for “boys with toys" or business requirements.
This beautiful residence provides relaxed family living / entertaining all within easy reach of both Castle Hill and Hornsby’s shopping precincts as well as Sydney’s CBD and some of the area’s best private and public schools.
Five bedrooms all with built-ins plus study, ensuite with spa bath to master bedroom and large walk in robe, ensuites to two of the other bedrooms, one with a spa bath (three ensuites and five bathrooms in total). Open plan kitchen (renovated 2013) with Miele appliances, granite bench tops, pantry and storeroom with adjoining casual meals and family room with slow combustion fire. Open plan sunken formal lounge with fireplace and adjoining formal dining. Large Separate Rumpus / entertainment room with bi-fold doors opening to courtyard. Utility room / workshop accessible both internally & externally with kitchenette. Potential for home theatre or self-contained living space. Large internal laundry with built in storage.
Outdoor and Entertaining:
Three car garage and under cover port cochere. Fully automated solar heated 12.5 x 6m pool. BBQ Pavilion with sink and granite bench top. 12 x 10m Colourbond shed with three phase power, double roller door, whirlybird and lean to covered section with concrete base. Fully fenced with automated entry gates. Landscaped gardens, established trees and lawns. Wastewater treatment system with pump out to garden.
Features, Inclusions and Services:
C-Bus programmable lighting and home automation system, wired for custom sound system including in-ceiling speakers (ideal for Sonos controller with iPhone access). Back to base security alarm with remote and separate key pad entry, intercom throughout the home including alfresco entertaining area and to the front door chime. Ducted Reverse cycle air-conditioning. Solar hot water, two separate 35,000L water tanks. Wiring for fixed internet in study, family room, bedrooms and rumpus. Remote access entry gates connected to home automation system.
Close commuting distance to Hornsby, Dural, Castle Hill and Sydney’s CBD. Close to private schools: Hills Grammar; Northholm Grammar; Pacific Hills; Tangara and Redfield College. In catchment for Galston High and Asquith Girls High.
- Sat, 1st Oct 2:00PM – 2:45PM +
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Pool (In Ground)
- Remote Garage
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Rumpus Room
- Secure Parking
- Hot Water:
- Eco friendly:
- Grey Water System
- Eco friendly:
- Water Tank
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Galston, NSW 2159 priced between $2,100,000 and $3,800,000