76a Wheaton Street South Plympton SA 5038
Spacious immaculately presented torrens title courtyard home (Circa 2000)76a Wheaton Street, South Plympton
- The spacious open plan family/living/dining area with large bay window and sliding doors opens out to the generous rear garden with paved alfresco entertaining area which is perfect for entertaining
- The well equipped kitchen, with Miele dishwasher and walk in pantry interacts brilliantly with the bright and spacious family area
- 3 spacious bedrooms - the main with large walk in robe and ensuite/2 way bathroom
- Tastefully finished in neutral tones the home has newly carpeted bedrooms and quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, 2nd W/C and ample storage
- Lock up garage with direct access to the residence
- A great lock-up-and-leave home for downsizers, busy professionals and small families
CT Reference 6095/557
Zoning Residential 13- Northern
Year Built 2000
Land Size 406sqm (approx.)
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in South Plympton, SA 5038 priced between $340,000 and $630,000