7/61 Broome Street Maroubra 2035 NSW
Panoramic Beach, Ocean & City Views
SOLD FOR A FANTASTIC PRICE!! Thinking of selling? Call Veronica Perez on 0411 871 225 for a free market appraisal on your property... This immaculately presented, semi-sized 3 bedroom apartment is both spacious and offers panoramic beach, ocean, headland and city views. Magnificently located just minutes' walk to Maroubra Beach, local shops and transport, it also provides a North East aspect capturing an abundance of natural light and water views from every room.
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with amazing views, built in robes, new carpet and ceiling fans
- North facing private hardwood deck balcony with breath taking views
- Open plan living and dining areas including new flooring.
- New kitchen with quality gas appliances, Caesar stone bench tops and a sleek glass splash back, built in dishwasher and spacious pull out pantry.
- Newly renovated bathroom with deep bathtub, heated towel rail, recessed in ceiling heater and separate shower.
- Freshly painted throughout including new roller blinds in all rooms
- Keyless entry and back to base ready alarm system.
- Internal laundry including washer/dryer combination machine and also space for additional washing machine and dryer in common laundry.
- Architectural down lights and LED strip lighting throughout
- Data and Ethernet wiring throughout
- Located in a well-maintained fire compliant security building with new double glazed windows and sliding balcony doors.
- Photoelectric smoke alarms fitted in all rooms
- Instantaneous Rinnai gas hot water system
- Family Block with most residents being owners
- Pet Friendly
- Large Lockable Storage Cage on title
- Undercover Car Space on title
Strata Rates: $830.00 per quarter
Council Rates: $336.15 per quarter
Water Rates: $168.38 per quarter
Auction: Saturday 5th November 2016
Venue: On Site at 12.15pm
Inspect: Thursday 12-12.30pm & Thursday 6.30-7.00pm & Saturday 12-12.15pm
Details: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Maroubra, NSW 2035 priced between $740,000 and $1,370,000