76 Cassia Street Dee Why NSW 2099
Dream Scope & Spectacular Coastal Views76 Cassia Street, Dee Why
- Open plan living/family meals area, formal dining room and study
- Second living area upstairs with sundrenched ocean-view balcony
- Functional kitchen has gas cooking and utility room/walk-in pantry
- Four bedrooms, three with built-in robes, a bathroom on each level
- Freshly painted throughout, new carpet and flooring, solar power
- Ducted vacuum system, gas fittings and white plantation shutters
- Enclosed garden with paved entertainment area and rear access
- Current DA approval for a granny flat and garage
Land size - 486.9sqm
Council rates - $693.88pq
Water rates - $171.98pq
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dee Why, NSW 2099 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,600,000