76 Cabarita Road Concord 2137 NSW
SOLD | Dib Chidiac 0415 657 331
Proudly displaying all the beautifully preserved and restored hallmarks of its Californian charm, this executive double brick family home radiates a welcoming vibe with multiple living and entertaining areas and a private north facing rear garden with a stylish BBQ pavilion.
- Gorgeous street presence, ornate facade, brick interiors, automatic security shutters
- Huge informal family living/dining, formal lounge & dining, ducted air conditioning
- SMEG/stone kitchen, generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes, alarm system
- Elegant bathroom with frameless shower screen, undercover entertaining deck
- Blackbutt floors, original ceiling roses/cornices, bay/leadlight windows
- Embraced by formal gardens, tessellated tile veranda and path
- Convenient to Cabarita village shops, Rivercat & foreshore walks
Size (approx.): land 682.9sqm & dimensions (approx.): 16.46m x 41.63 / 41.705m
Outgoings per quarter (approx.): Council $437 / Water $177
Contact Dib Chidiac | Available 7 days on 0415 657 331 www.dibchidiac.com.au
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Concord, NSW 2137 priced between $1,500,000 and $2,900,000