75 Upper Beach Street Balgowlah Heights 2093 NSW
Fabulous Family Living - Style, Space & Location
Get ready to be impressed by this beautiful 2 level family home, while being surprised by the spacious flowing living areas, garden and privacy. The home is very quiet and boasts a stylish renovation, showcasing the wonderful character of yesteryear that blends perfectly with a contemporary addition and upgrades. The floor plan has a seamless flow through formal and informal living spaces, perfect for modern day living, culminating with sliding doors that lead to the established and child friendly garden.
* 4 bedrooms, 3 with built in robes, main with walk in dressing room
* Sunny study with a northerly aspect and sound proof glass
* Formal lounge and dining rooms with Cypress Pine polished timber floors and ornate ceilings, lounge with slow combustion wood fired heater, dining with reverse cycle air conditioner
* Modern kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, quality appliances and lots of storage
* Huge family room with sound proof windows and sliding glass doors to the back garden
* 2 renovated bathrooms plus 3rd toilet
* Double carport plus lock up garage
* Large corner 620 sqm block with established gardens and room for a pool.
The homely feel to this fabulous family home make it a very special house. The location is unbeatable being a walk to both Seaforth and Balgowlah Heights Village shops, public transport and local schools including Balgowlah Heights Primary.
Details: Jason Guildea & Jenny Lorello 9948 2020
Inspect: Wed 12.00pm to 12.40pm or by appointment
Price Guide: $2,200,000
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Balgowlah Heights, NSW 2093 priced between $1,600,000 and $3,000,000