75 Nottingham Street Berkeley 2506 NSW
Spacious & inviting family home
Set upon a 582 sqm corner land parcel is this well maintained 3 bedroom home set over 2 levels. Conveniently located in the highly popular suburb of Berkeley, this property enjoys an elevated outlook, generous open plan living & tranquil alfresco deck.
Families will especially love the open plan feel the property promotes through the lounge/living and dining
- Generous master with mirror BIW's on ground floor
- Sun-drenched formal dining or potential 4th bedroom or home office
- Kitchen with ample cupboard & bench space, breakfast bar
- Updated appliances including 5 burner gas cook top, oven & dishwasher
- Bathrooms on both levels to accommodate guests
- Large timber deck/alfresco perfect for entertaining & taking in the view
- Excellent storage solutions both internally & externally under the home
- Polished timber floors, ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Recent re-fresh of paint inside & out, new split system aircon
Access to Lake Illawarra, schools, major shops & M1 motorway all within moments
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Berkeley, NSW 2506 priced between $350,000 and $650,000