75 Koetong Parade Mount Eliza 3930 VIC
This gently sloping block on 1229sqm (approx) is situated in a tranquil yet convenient pocket of Mount Eliza brimming with trees and birdsong. Sitting at a junction of Earimil Creek, it's surrounded on two sides by gently flowing water. A substantial four-bedroom luxury residence has been designed by JAM Architects and approved by Mornington Shire Council. Only the appointment of a builder is required. The design utilises the northerly aspect and incline to create a light filled structure that reaches out to the trees and appears to float above the running water. A pool has been positioned for complete privacy. The attention to detail is magnified internally. There are two master suites and a kitchen for the ultimate entertainer with oversized windows from every room overlooking a sanctuary of native wildlife. Begin anew with prestige schools, shops and beaches a stroll away from this home that seamlessly blends the tranquil outdoors with elegant simplicity.
* Design your own dream home or use approved plans
* Approved plans for a luxury home, ready to build
* Private outlook on Earimil Creek
* North facing ample living space blends with surrounds
* Zoned to accommodate family living
* Decks accessible from every room
* 4 bedrooms including 2 master suites
* Three living rooms & secluded study
* Triple lock up garage & storage
* All services are ready to be connected
* Access to creek trail walks
* Walking distance to Mount Eliza's finest schools
* Convenient drive to shops, beaches & Melbourne
Photo I.D. required at Open for Inspections
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Eliza, VIC 3930 priced between $540,000 and $1,010,000