75 Hawkwood Street Mount Gravatt East 4122 QLD
COSY POST WAR STYLE HOME SET TO SELL!
With loads of character, this renovated 2 bedroom home is perfect for someone looking to secure their first home or an investment opportunity.
Located in the sought after suburb of Mount Gravatt East with a leafy suburban outlook, this one will not last long. Showcasing 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobes and air conditioning, modern kitchen, polished hardwood timber floors and a large covered deck spanning almost 8 metres, with a breezy north eastern aspect. Everything you need is literally at your fingertips. Only a 10 minute drive to 2 Westfield shopping centers and the Mount Gravatt Plaza within a 10 minute walk.
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes & air-conditioning
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances (inc gas cooktop & dishwasher)
- Designer bathroom
- Large covered deck
- Fully landscaped & fenced 397m2 block
- Single lock up carport with drive through access
- Cosy living room
- Superb polished hardwood floors
- Extensive storage/workshop space (under house)
- Second toilet (downstairs)
- Close proximity to local Primary & High Schools
- 5 minutes to Mount Gravatt Plaza
- 10 minutes to Westfield Garden City shopping centre
- 10 minutes to Westfield Carindale shopping centre
- Only 400m to public transport (bus no. 174)
With the owners committed elsewhere this house is definitely on the market and will not last long!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Gravatt East, QLD 4122 priced between $390,000 and $720,000